Thank you to everyone who has registered to attend BFBA Focus 21. For those that have not pre-registered we will be accepting cash and card payment on the door. We are really looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Focus is taking place in a new venue this year. If you are using Sat Nav use the postcode CV8 2LH and make sure that you follow the AA road signs to find our main entrance to the site. Enter Stoneleigh Park by the usual entrance from the B4113 and you will be guided to the Blackdown Halls from there.
We wanted to ensure you are aware of the precautions put in place to ensure everybody has a safe and enjoyable event.
- The wearing of masks is encouraged
- Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the venue, please make regular use of them
- Regular cleaning procedures are in place
- Maintain social distancing where you can, whilst there is no requirement of this, we want to ensure everybody is as comfortable as possible. Please be mindful of this.
- Ventilation will be increased to improve air flow
- A one-way system will be in place in the marketplace, please do adhere to the directions given wherever possible.
- NHS QR code posters will be on display and attendees are encouraged to check in using the NHS COVID-19 app.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND FOCUS IF YOU…
- Feel unwell with any of the identified Covid-19 symptoms.
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days
- Have been identified as a close contact of a positive case and asked to self-isolate
If you cannot attend Focus due to any of the above reasons, please contact us as soon as possible and we will refund the cost of your ticket upon receipt of evidence.
The NAEC have looked carefully at how they operate and have put practical and effective COVID-19 measures in place, in line with the best practice for the industry. This document can be read on their website – www.naecstoneleigh.co.uk.
Should you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact us.
For those who have booked for Sunday don’t forget the clocks change!