Join the BFBA today!
In addition to the many benefits, the strength of the Association exists within our members – without the BFBA the voice of the professional farrier cannot be heard.
Read the Rule Book.
To become a member please complete this form.
Membership for apprentices is provided free of charge. To register simply complete our apprentice form.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF BFBA MEMBERSHIP:
• Representation with official bodies
– safeguarding YOUR industry
- 25% off BFBA courses e.g AWCF course and all other CPD courses
- 12.5% off Cottams March and Mondial nails
- 12.5% off Cottams hoof repair material and Cottams equipak
- 12.5% off Eastlake and Beachell Forge insurance plus preferential rates on Pensions and Healthcare plans
- 10% off Stromsholm ALL Gibbins aprons with Free embroidery (single name)
- 10% off Handmade Shoes (UK) Ltd HMS exclusive tools only to include: Beanie Tools, Jon Atkinson tools, ICAR Tools, Kingery Tools, Flatland Forge Tools
- Free delivery from The Shoeing Lab on the Werkman Ortho kit 1.0 and 2.0
- Free embroidered Polo Shirt with the farriers package from Giraffe Graphics Ltd
- 5% off Londonderry Forge tool maintenance and knife sharpening kit and any consumables e.g buffing compound, expander wheels and belts ect.
- £5 joining fee waived for all categories of BHS Membership extending to all members of your family residing at the same registered address
- Free Delivery on all books and BFBA merchandise purchased through BFBA HQ
- 50% off Morrish Solicitors Wills including spouses
- Free personal injury service with Morrish Solicitors
- Free unlimited half hour legal advice over the phone on any issue with Morrish Solicitors
- 20% off Morrish Solicitors for you and your family for all of the following legal services plus many more
- Debt recovery
- Commercial leases and associated landlord and tenant work
- Sale and purchase of commercial property
- Business sale and purchase
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
- Commercial and property litigation
- Family and matrimonial law
- Criminal, regulatory & motoring offences
- Employment law
- The opportunity to go on or host Farriers with ‘The Edward Martin MBE Cultural Exchange’ to America
- Preferential rates and access to BFBA Farriery Focus Days, competitions and seminars
“You can be sure that we know your trade and its problems, be a friendly voice offering independent advice, be very interested in resolving your problems and provide you with the ability to talk to the same staff whenever you call?” JOHN HOWE of EASTLAKE & BEACHELL
“Get advice from the solicitors who have advised the Association and its members since its formation” TOM MORRISH of MORRISH SOLICITORS
“I believe that as a strong trade association, BFBA is important as a purposeful mouthpiece for its members; a source of help and advice in troubled times; a flagship for excellence in craftsmanship and a forum for discussion of topical issues and for the exchange and dissemination of knowledge and ideas.” Huw Dyer AWCF – Past President
“For many years I have been what one might call a stagnant member of BFBA, never seeing the day when I might have to make use of one the benefits. After my experience (with a disciplinary hearing) I would urge all farriers to become BFBA members.” AE Bailey RSS