Solicitors for BFBA members
Morrish Solicitors LLP have provided invaluable legal advice to the BFBA and its members since 1906. Their unique experience within our industry has helped them and us, resolve issues and problems to our advantage and for the benefit of our members.
Morrish Solicitors, pride themselves on their quality of expertise, service and client care, and being as approachable as they are professional. First established in 1882, they have few rivals to match their expertise in this field of law.
As a member of BFBA, you and your family are entitled to discounted rates for the following quality legal services.
- Employment advice – our dedicated employment team advises on workplace issues from contracts to employment tribunal claims
- FRC disciplinary hearings - we have a long and successful record of representation for members
- Residential conveyancing – This professional, friendly service is offered to members at a 20% discounted rate
- Probate & estate planning– available to members at a 20% discounted rate
- –available to members and their spouse / partner at a 50% discounted rate
- - assistance is offered at a 20% discounted rate in relation to all matrimonial, children and ancillary issues
- Free personal injury service –our respected personal injury service is offered to all members and their families, whether injured at work, on the road or elsewhere
- Half hour free legal advice –this is available to BFBA members either by attendance at Morrish Solicitors offices or by telephone, on any issue.
- Commercial services – Available to members at a 20% discounted rate
For further information, please contact:
Telephone: 0333 344 9600
F: 0844 443 2679