BFBA Farrier Focus
- Sam Head
- Mark Caldwell
- Dean Bland
- Elaine Hall
- Abby Bunyard
- Amy Barstow
- Chris Lissner
- Mark Trussler
10am Chris Linssner Opening
10.15 Abby Bunyard
11am Sam Head --- "it's 1/2 inch high outside.....isn't it!!!"
12pm Dean Bland
1pm Mark Caldwell
2pm WET LAB
4 TABLES 1 hour of 4 sessions at 15 MINS ROTATION
- Sam Head -"Success with bar shoes, tips and tricks to get good bar fit"
- Dean Bland
- Huw Dyer
- NWT product demo
3pm Amy Barstow - “Lame horses and how to spot them”
4pm Mark Trussler - “Laterally offset hoof capsules and how to spot them”
5pm Open Forum
- Should the industry be responsible for covering the cost of ATF retention fee?
- How should the industry communicate?
- Updating the contact details for industry professionals/ Apprentices
- CPD evolution, what do you want from it?
WCF/ FRC/ BFBA
9.45am- Sam Head
10.45am- Dean Bland
11.45am- David Nicholls
12.45pm- Stephen Hill
1.45pm- CPD should it be mandatory? -BB?
2.30pm ATF and APPRENTICE CONVENTION
2.45pm. Introduction - Cliff
3pm Abby Bunyard- Trailblazer and the new apprenticeship
3.30pm Jim Blurton - Setting up your business and looking at you and your pricing
3.30pm Train the trainer - warks?Myescough?— DO WE WANT THIS?????
4pm CPD for apprentice/Farrier/ATF
- CPD evolution what do you want from it?
- should the industry be responsible for covering the cost of ATF retention fee?
How should the industry communicate?
Updating the contact details for industry professionals/ Apprentices
4.30pm Open forum WCF/ FRC/BFBA
5.15pm CLOSE FORUM